- Two four-story buildings with wrap-around terrace decks
- 42,000 RSF average floorplate
- 15’ and 14' 9" floor-to-floor heights
- Lushly landscaped grounds with outdoor seating and gathering areas
- On-site fitness center and secure bicycle storage areas
- Prominent branding and signage opportunities on Mathilda Avenue
- LEED Platinum
- Available for occupancy in Q3 2021
Where Progressive Companies Find Their Vision
Mathilda Commons is a new office campus in Sunnyvale, the central hub of Silicon Valley. This highly amenitized 382,484 sf campus offers two four-story Class A office buildings, a 15,477 sf fitness center, a 9,704 sf rooftop terrace, as well as a four story parking structure with integrated transportation center.
The glass-and-steel façade provides ample natural light and great views; richly landscaped amenities areas and onsite fitness center provide ample room for creativity, collaboration and relaxation. Mathilda Commons is designed for easy commutes with a bus and rideshare center integrated into the site and easy access to VTA Lightrail, Caltrain, US-101 and SR-85.